Unlock the Full Value of Your Customers With Value Audit
Customer profitability is quite a simple concept: You need to make more money with your customers, on average than you spend acquiring, keeping and serving them. This is, however, easier said than done.
Are you struggling to identify the factors that drive your customer profitability? Do you want to optimize your customer retention using data-driven insights for informed decision-making? CrossEngage is here to support you in making better decisions for your business.
The customer value audit is a simple standardized analytics package that we at CrossEngage have used countless times to help our clients to grow their customer value. It consists of three simple steps.
- These are the most influential levers for driving customer value
- This is an example calculation: For example, if it is possible to increase the contribution margin by 1%, the customer value would go up 1.4%
- With this calculation, you can very quickly see how to prioritize your customer value efforts
Customer Insights Unlocked
Over 15 analyses, interpretations and recommendations throughout the customer lifecycle.
Customer Revenue Predictions
Do you know which customers will generate the most revenue in the next 3 months? We can show you using predictive models.
Roadmap to Customer Profitability
Our data and CRM consultants create a customized roadmap for optimizing your existing customers.
Our Experts at Your Side
In a joint workshop, our experts will answer your questions and provide support, if needed, in implementing the measures afterwards.
What is the level of your current CRM set up?
Beginner, Intermediate or State of the Art?
Do our short CRM quiz and we’ll tell you!
Identify the Key Drivers of Customer Value
- Leverage our cutting-edge analytics product to uncover the hidden potential in your customer data.
- The audit shows you the state of your retention business: Where do customers come from, when do they generate value, and how do they move through their journey?
- Where exactly is value created and where not?
“Through the CRM consulting provided by CrossEngage, we are not only able to achieve visible results but also create real added value for our customers thanks to their extensive expertise. It is particularly impressive how quickly the experts at CrossEngage have familiarized themselves with even the most complex journeys and understood us as a brand”
– Patrick Schlesinger, Teamlead Consumer Engagement & Experience, Deutsche Giganetz
Get an Assessment of Where You Are in Terms of Customer Value Generation
Revenue Retention Rate
Example: Definition 2021 Revenue Retention Rate
The 2021 Revenue Retention Rate is defined as the ratio between the 2021 revenue of all customers that purchased in 2020 and the entire revenue in 2020
- This step clearly identifies your current state in terms of customer lifetime value and retention rates.
- Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to getting a clear picture of where you stand with our data-driven insights.
- Empower your team with actionable insights about what to work on to target and engage customers more effectively.
Identify Low Hanging Levers to Increase Customer Profitability
- Our consulting product doesn’t just stop at insights; it also provides low-hanging levers to enhance your customer profitability.
- The audit typically delivers some quick-win strategies that are quickly tested and implemented.
- Witness the tangible impact on your bottom line as you unlock the potential of your customer data.
Get More Customer Value Audit Insights Now!
Need a hand or an ear?
No worries, our CRM Consultants have got both!
All first steps are difficult. It is important to us to help, guide and, advise our customers. Our experts can draw from many years of experience for your success.
Dr. Dennis Proppe
Co-Founder, MD & Executive Consultant
Dennis ist Mitgründer von CrossEngage und führt seit 15 Jahren Teams im Bereich datengetriebener Kundenbindung. Er hat in über 100 Projekten nachhaltige Ergebnisse für Kunden erzeugt. Seine Schwerpunkte liegen dabei auf den Themen Strategie, Daten, Analytics und Technologie.
Elena ist eine erfahrene Führungskraft mit über 10 Jahren Erfahrung im CRM Umfeld und verantwortlich für das Beratungsgeschäft bei CrossEngage. Vorher war Sie Head of CRM bei Finanzcheck und leitete den APAC CRM Bereich bei HelloFresh.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
CrossEngage veranstaltet dieses Event gemeinsam mit der Deutschen Post AG und Postadress. Sie stimmen zu, dass Ihre Daten an den Mitveranstalter weitergegeben werden und dieser Sie im Anschluss über seine Produkte und Dienstleistungen informieren darf.